Saturday, October 3, 2009

Samsung PN50B650 Outstanding clarity...Love the USB movie feature !

Ordered this on Amazon and whole process till delivery was smooth. 5 stars to Amazon for the price as well, as always :)

I'm extremely pleased with the picture quality & feature set on this TV. This is my first HDTV, but I did do a lot of research before buying this one. I chose this model over others (5 series & Panny Viera) because this is the only "plasma" TV I could find in the market that supports DLNA (ability to stream files directly off my PC) and also has support for USB hard drive hookup. I hooked up my 500 gig (FAT32 format only) HDD and voila, all the files I can play directly off the HDD. Supports all possible media formats out there !! Apart from this it has extremely good connectivity (4 HDMI slots) and numerous inputs to hook up your home theater. This TV is a treat for the eyes...go get this one and you won't be disappointed.

Another feature I love is the presence of a ethernet port ... it allows you to connect your TV to the LAN and stream files off the network through DLNA, you don't need to spend additional $$ on the wireless stick. Updating firmware through internet is also a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment