Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Samsung PN50B650 EXCELLENT PICTURE AND SLEEK STYLING!

I recieved this TV this morning and am nothing but completely pleased. The picture POPS. There is no other word that I can find to describe the quality and clarity of the picture produced by this TV. This plasma TV provides comparable connectivity to other leading models in the market. Also, the internet connectivity is an added perk because OS updates may be downloaded directly, as well as, you can check the weather and various other Yahoo! widgets. There are absolutely no burn-in/image retention issues with this unit. I have used this TV to watch The Dark Knight in Blu-ray, play PS3, and wath MNF. I had a 42" Sony LCD projection TV before and the improvements that have been made to HDTVs in the past 4 years are astounding. Excellent upgrade!!! I am so happy with my purchase. This television is a MUST HAVE if you are in the market for a HDTV. Please consider this Samsung plasma for your purchase. The value is AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment